How do I apply?
If you are a Independent Fostering Agency or Residential Children's Home in England, you can apply to become registered as an LCS approved provider.
To register a service with LCS, you need to complete the application form and provide mandatory supporting documentation to demonstrate your eligibility to apply.
The Association of London Directors of Children's Services (ALDCS) collectively set the criteria for registration, which is explained in more detail below.
ALDCS approved criteria for registration:
- Ofsted Certificate of Registration
- Full financial accounts for 2 previous years
Ofsted rated Outstanding , Good or Requires Improvement
- Published report of most recent full Ofsted Inspection
- Services rated "Requires Improvement to be Good" with an interim inspection showing "Declined in effectiveness" do not meet the criteria
Protection from financial loss (insurance cover)
- Evidence of minimum levels of Insurance, as per LCS Model Contract
A competitive and affordable price that supports best value duty and social value
- Offers a comparable price to other services already LCS registered
Complete the application form today and showcase your services through LCS platform