Information about London Care Services
London Care Services and londoncareplacements are provided by London Councils and used by London boroughs and partner authorities to find quality children's services for children and young people placed away from home.
Providers of foster care, residential care and residential special schools offer information about their services, quality, vacancies and fees on a secure area accessible to the provider.
Providers see and access information about their own service(s). Borough staff can see information about all providers.
The register of quality services is seen by all the London boroughs and three Partner Authorities (Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Milton Keynes).
Boroughs use the site to:
- Find placements for children and young people
- Search for providers
- Check quality & price
- Find a vacancy
- See key registration documents
- See inspection reports provided by OFSTED
- Links to other statutory bodies and related organisations e.g. National Autistic Society (NAS)
- Download the Model contract
For more information on applying to register with londoncareplacements please go to our Factsheets and Guides (Guide 4) section.