How to register?
If you are a provider of children services and meet London's criteria you can apply to register with londoncareplacements.
London's criteria is:
- The resource needs to be Ofsted registered.
- The service needs to be "outstanding" or "good" at the most recent full inspection. No service provider will be registered if rated as "inadequate" or "adequate" or "adequate".
- The resource is located in London and the South East. Exceptions might include services not readily available in or close to London.
You will be asked to provide:
- An Ofsted registration certificate
- Valid insurance certificate (levels of insurance as below)
- A statement of purpose
- Copy of most recent Ofsted Inspection report
- Accounts from the last two years
|Insurance Type||Minimum Level of Cover|
|Employers Liability||£10 Million|
|Public Liability||£5 Million|
|Professional Indemnity||£1 Million|
For more information on how to register please go to our Help page.