Team Manager Placements
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Islington's Children's Services to become a Placement Team Manager.
Islington is rated ’ an outstanding ' authority by Ofsted. We are determined to make Islington fairer. To create a place where everyone, whatever their background, has the opportunity to reach their potential and enjoy a good quality of life. We also have an ambitious goal – to be the best council in the country – with every employee, clear about the part they play and inspired, focused and supported to give their very best.
We want to build an organisation where employees feel valued, inspired and empowered to help us achieve our goals and provide the best services possible to our residents.
‘We ask our employees to ‘Be Islington’ – playing their part in working together for a fairer borough and to always be collaborative, be ambitious, be resourceful, and be empowering (‘CARE’).
Main Duties & responsibilities
- Implement, monitor & review Islington's placement's sufficiency strategy, Support the implementation of the placement commissioning strategy, and the development of outcomes bases accountability too all procurement and purchasing activity Deliver an efficient & effective day to day placement service.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Support marketing development strategies & development of effective partnership arrangements
- Ensure procured placements are monitored and reviewed & support financial reconciliation activities
- Manage the development of an effective placement brokerage service, and the staff responsible for the day to day operational activities within it.
Closing date: Friday 25 February 2022 at 23:59
Proposed interview date: Monday 7 March 2022
You can apply online by completing the application form.